Vertical technology – simply brilliant
The Hänel Lean-Lift® – the original with the profile wall
The Hänel Lean-Lift® is the logical compliment to the time-proven Hänel Rotomat® principle. The automated ‘high-bay warehouse in a cabinet’.
The Hänel Lean-Lift® is both storage rationalization and goods protection in one: At the center of this closed system is a computer-controlled positioning lift – the ‘extractor’.
In front of it and behind it are the storage shelves. This is where the articles are stored in containers in height optimized positions. The storage locations are accessed automatically under electronic control by means of the extractor, which stores or retrieves the requested container. The goods are then delivered to the retrieval area at the correct ergonomic height.
This ingenious principle finds applications in a wide variety of industries. Used in the medical technology and electrical engineering sectors (for which ESD versions are possible) and also in the automotive, aircraft and pharmaceutical industries or in mechanical engineering, the mail-order and wholesale trades – the Lean-Lift® is the ideal buffer, dispatch, production or tool store, to name but a few sectors that demonstrate its versatility.
Our specialists would be happy to show you references from your line of business – just send us an inquiry.
Advantages of automated high-bay storage
- Fast storage and retrieval times.
- High storage density, even when articles have different heights.
- Goods to man is the motto instead of man to goods: this saves time.
- Improved order-picking performance.
- High economic efficiency and cost savings.
- Protection of inventory.
- Storage and handling of bulky and heavy parts.
- Load-bearing capacity of up to 1,000 kg per tray.
- Load-bearing capacity of up to 60,000 kg per Lean-Lift® (higher payloads on request).
- Integrated storage management.
The key to more flexibility
The Hänel Lean-Lift® system offers unlimited variation possibilities.
Each Hänel Lean-Lift® can be used as a stand-alone system.
By adding other Lean-Lifts® you can expand or alter your storage capacity at any time without any problem. Making maximum use of the available space. Hänel Lean-Lifts® can be installed next to each other and even span several building levels, with multiple access points one above the other. This creates the maximum possible storage space on a minimal footprint. Height changes can be made post-installation using solid slot-in joints with plug welds. The Hänel service team also takes care of relocations quickly and reliably.
Advantages of the Hänel Lean-Lift® system
- Every square meter is optimally used – the essence of economic efficiency.
- Easy adjustment to operational requirements.
- More than one person at a time can operate the lift and process jobs.
- Improvement in storage management.
- Greater flexibility with step-by-step expansion.
- Clearly definable and manageable investment.
Two groups of Lean-Lifts® spanning multiple floors were docked onto the building from the outside so that the production area wasn’t sacrificed.
Each Hänel Lean-Lift® can be used as a stand-alone system. The store is gradually expanded by adding further Lean-Lifts® as needs grow. The Lean-Lifts® can even be combined to span several floors!